To better protect your data, Spok will start implementing new password rules on 11/17/2019.
Please note that these new rules will only apply if you change your password on or after 11/17/2019.
The new password rules are as follows:
NOTE: Your Current password
will remain unchanged. But must be entered with either all upper case or all lower case, no mixed case.
- Case Sensitive - The new password will be case sensitive. When logging in, you must use the correct capitalization.
- Minimum Length of 8 - The new password must be at least 8 characters in length
- Maximum Length of 10 - The new password cannot be greater than 10 characters in length
- Must contain at least 3 of the following 4 categories of characters
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters such as @, #, $, %, &, *, +
- Note: Password cannot begin with an asterisk (*)